Sarasota Treatment Center
Located in Sarasota, Florida, Sarasota Treatment Center offers treatment for All Clients in Opioid Treatment Program, Anger management, Brief intervention approach, Buprenorphine Maintenance, Buprenorphine Maintenance for Predetermined Time, Buprenorphine used in treatment, Contingency management/motivational incentive, Family Addiction Counseling, Group counseling offered, Individual counseling offered, Methadone, Methadone clients only, Methadone Maintenance, Methadone Maintenance for Predetermined Time, Motivational interviewing, Opiods Detoxification, Relapse Prevention, SAMHSA-certified Opioid Treatment Program. The addiction specialists at this multi-licensed treatment facility administers a comprehensive assessment to their patients in order to determine the best course of action for their treatment plan. Sarasota Treatment Center generally offers treatment options (such as Outpatient, Outpatient detoxification, Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or vivitrol) that are customized to suit the patients' needs.
In some of these treatment options, addicts are taught to develop coping skills so that they can learn to deal with any situation that comes their way without resorting to drugs or alcohol as a means for a temporary escape. It is within these specific coping skills that will help to ensure the success of an addict's recovery.
You may contact Sarasota Treatment Center using their website at methadonetreatment.com to learn more about the treatment services that they offer, as well as more information on their accepted insurances, which include: Most Insurances.
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- Outpatient detoxification
- Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or vivitrol
- Smoking permitted without restriction
- Adult women
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
Areas of Specialization
- All Clients in Opioid Treatment Program
- Anger management
- Brief intervention approach
- Buprenorphine Maintenance
- Buprenorphine Maintenance for Predetermined Time
- Buprenorphine used in treatment
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Family Addiction Counseling
- Group counseling offered
- Individual counseling offered
- Methadone clients only
- Methadone Maintenance
- Methadone Maintenance for Predetermined Time
- Motivational interviewing
- Opiods Detoxification
- Relapse Prevention
- SAMHSA-certified Opioid Treatment Program
5.0 3 months ago
Caring nurses and counselors!! They aren't like some places where u have to pay even if u dont make it in!!! That's great!! Everyone is helpful and compassionate. Thank u for being here!!
5.0 11 months ago
very helpful staff.... Mr. Ross rocks!!!! great counselor!